Monday, October 17, 2011

Occupy Wall Street Photos





Hi!

It has been a while since I've blogged here. Looks like my main problem has been resolved. I can now see the pic icons in my editor, therefore I can post pics! whereas before.... But I think my other blog in this same platform still has this issue. It was the reason why I was forced to abandon ship and head for the shore.

Anyhoo. Occupy Wall Street has been on my mind these past few days or weeks. I only found out about this two weeks ago, way before it got this media mileage locally. Well, after a month of successfully occupying wall street and with thousands of cities worldwide on the receiving end of similar protests, the media couldn't very well ignore now can they?

Here are some adorable pictures I found.



Babes do tell the truth.

For more details on Occupy Wall Street, Click Here.
For Pinoy Weekly articles regarding this movement, go here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet! I would love to hear what you think! :)